Much Ado About Goblins
|This infobox is incomplete, please help the wiki by filling it in.|
Much Ado About Goblins is a quest given by Groth at the Red Hammer Tribe, who wants you to find someone who can write the goblin language. Gwyn, located at the camp near the entry to High Hall thinks he is a goblin and can read/write the language.
Once you've convinced Gwyn to go to the Red Hammer Tribe (by telling him that Groth requested his presence), return there and speak to Groth to complete the quest.
- 4500 exp and 800 gold
- Plus one choice of: 2250 exp, 400 gold, 1 creature part, 1 gem, 10 herbs, 5 ore, 3 potions
Completing the quest also unlocks the door to Groth's chambers. Within you can find:
- Chest containing random loot (lockpickable)
- Dragon Skill Book (on the ground near Groth)
- Earth Root (×3)
- Ginseng (×2)
- Hunter Cuirass (part of the Hunter armor set, in a locked chest opened with the keys)
- Key (×2, opens locked chests on the other (west) end of the cave, near Svadilfari)
- Skill Book (on the bench next to the chest)
- Venom Stone ore vein (×4)